Mexican Squash Casserole
* 3 yellow squash (I used 1 acorn squash)
* 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes (I used mild)
* 1 pound ground beef cooked with 1/2 chopped onion and drained
* 1 package of taco seasoning
* 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (of course, I used more!)
Brown ground beef with chopped onion, drain grease. Return skillet to heat and add taco seasoning and ro-tel tomatoes.
Slice squash into thin rounds. In a casserole dish, layer squash, then meat, then cheese.Put into a preheated 350 degree F oven for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and hot.