She got together with other digital designers and created this awesome collab kit called pink=power. Many popular digital designers contributed to the kit. The proceeds for this kit will be donated via Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure to support walker Kristi Mahrt.
The kit is quite a bargain at $8! You can purchase it at Shabby Pickle: here I really love the papers in the kit!!
- One in eight women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetimes.
- Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer and is the leading cause of death among women worldwide.
- More than 1.3 million women are diagnosed with breast cancer globally each year.
- More than 465,000 die from the disease each year.
- Somewhere in the world, a woman dies from breast cancer every 68 seconds.
- Incidence rates are increasing five percent annually in low-resource countries.
Buy the kit and support the cure!