We had a FABULOUS weekend, but I am so busy that I cannot do a write-up about it. I will share a GREAT recipe I found online. I brought this to a dessert potluck that we went to and people liked it! I did just lemon tartlets.Mini Lemon Lime Tartlets
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (8-ounce) package 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) or regular cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cups thawed fat free, reduced fat or regular frozen whipped topping
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1/4 cup lime juice
2 teaspoons grated lime peel
Additional lemon and lime quarter slices, peel curls or grated peel (optional)
1. PREHEAT oven to 325ºF (175ºC). Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
2. CUT dough along pre-scored lines; place one piece of cookie dough
in each muffin cup.
3. BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cookies will be puffy. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
4. BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture into two medium bowls. Stir lemon juice and lemon peel into one bowl and lime juice and lime peel into other bowl.
5. POUR about 3 tablespoons lemon cream cheese mixture over 12 cookie cups. Repeat with lime cream cheese mixture and remaining cookie cups. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Decorate with lemon and lime quarter slices, curls or peel, if desired.
Makes 2 dozen tartlets.
Click here for more info!