Last week I started a new feature called Pin of the Week. I will feature a Pin that I tried that week. If you missed last week's, check it out here.
Tumbleweed Contessa. I am not a big fish fan, but I do like tuna steak. This recipe is quick and easy and doesn't have a fishy taste. Marinade time is 30 minutes and it's grilled 3-5 minutes per side.
my hubby does the grilling, but I did it this time!
- Linky Parties
- Blogging & Freebies
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Help me celebrate my bloggy friends'
Blogiversary Giveaway Celebration!
Enter to win one of the 6 prizes, totaling over $325
Special thanks to our wonderful co-hosts:
Just click on their photos or links below to visit their blogs!
Alli @An Alli Event
MJ @Daisy & June
Andrea @Waldorf Salad & Cottage Fries
Becky and Glenna @My Paper Craze
Jessica @Army Wife to Suburban Life
Angelique @God's Growing Garden
Heather @Here We Go Again...Ready?
Kristen @The Road to Domestication
Laura @Michigan Saving and More
Trish @The Decoratoraholic
Time sure flies when you're having fun and we can't believe it's already been a year since we started blogging! Whoo hoo! To thank everyone that has helped support our blogs, we'd like to help kick off your fall season with the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes. You'll have 6 chances to win! One grand prize winner will receive $150 in cold hard cash - cha-ching! But wait, there's still 5 more chances to win a prize. Thanks to our fabulous sponsors, one lucky winner will win a sponsor gift package. Plus, each blogiversary blog will be giving one gift prize to a lucky winner too. That's six ways to win a prize and start your fall season off with a bang!
6 PRIZES:**winners will be randomly chosen through eligible Rafflecopter entries**
- One lucky winner will receive a $150 CASH prize
- One lucky winner will receive a sponsor gift package - Chloe + Isabel earrings (Value $22) from Waldorf Salad & Cottage Fries, Monogrammed Burlap Chevron Garden Flag (Value $29.99) from Brand it Boutique, a $25 Gift Card from Julie's La Bella Basekts, and a Halloween Door Hanger (value $30) from Becky at My Paper Craze
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 Amazon e-gift card from Intelligent Domestications
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 e-gift card from an online retailer/store of the winner's choice from My Pinterventures *e-card must be available for purchase online*
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 Target gift card from Meatloaf and Melodrama
- One lucky winner will receive a $15 Starbucks gift card, 2 skeins of yarn (Lion brand Moonlight Mohair in Safari and Superwash Merion Cashmere in Ivory) and an H size crochet hook from 2 Crochet Hooks. Approximate value $35
Special thanks to our sponsors for providing these wonderful gifts.
One lucky winner will win these great prizes - Chloe + Isabel earrings (Value $22) from Andrea's Chloe +Isabel Shop, Monogrammed Burlap Chevron Garden Flag (Value $29.99) from Brand it Boutique, $25 Gift Card from Julie's La Bella Baskets, and a Halloween Door Hanger (Value $30) from Becky at My Paper Craze (contact her through her blog for orders).
**Click on the images to go to the sponsor shops & websites**
Blogiversary Celebration Giveaway Details:
- Giveaway begins September 15th 12:00 AM EST and ends September 30th 11:59 PM EST
- Cash prize of $150 is open worldwide and payment will be made via Paypal. All other prizes are open to residents in the United States only
- Must be 18 yrs. and older to enter
- Void where prohibited
- One entry per household, per address
- Winners of all prizes will have 24 hours to respond to winner notification email, or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen
- Winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter drawing
- Winning entries will be verified
- Sponsors will be individually responsible for prize fulfillment
Are you ready to win some fabulous prizes? Enter below...a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. Void where prohibited by law. One entrant per household, per address. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any additional comments or questions.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Pin of the Week series. I made an adorable Ballet tote bag from a pattern I found on Pinterest.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Sugar Bee Crafts. I was searching Pinterest for free a tote bag pattern and came across this pin. What really got me to take notice of it was the sewn in side panel that I could embroider on. Mandy did hers with a contrasting stripe which is adorable, but I went with a different look.